Tuesday, June 01, 2010

DIY Dish

These ladies are a bit more crafty than I am - and infinitely less frazzled and scattered - and they are also great to watch for ideas. Most of the stuff they do is easily altered for different tastes, and I like that the stuff is quick to do. I think I'll do these towels and beach "pocket", and let the girls embellish their own. Just think of all the time I could spend sewing while they work beside me!!

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... (gasp)... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! The clay, the melting of plastics, and all for jewelery!! I just watched Episode 10 of the DIY Dish, and my brain is doing a happy dance. My physiotherapist has me doing a gentle 30-40 minute routine 2 or 3 times a day, and I watch videos while I'm doing it. But now I don't want to finish. I want to sketch ideas. I know, I know, don't get sidetracked (which should be my middle name). But still, a must do. (Hear that Mom? We have jewelry to make now, as well as the soap, and lotions, and all the other stuff on the list.)

1 comment:

  1. We are going to need a couple of weeks to get it all in, but what fun! And we have to finish the dolls we started at Christmas! And what about a trying a reborn?

    ReplyDelete