Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

I got a really nice little painting from my older DD, and she bought me some scented candles from the dollar store with her own money. However, I had to make breakfast, DH is on the computer watching woodworking videos, and the girls are watching a video in the playroom. Yay.

The BBEX awards last Tuesday were actually quite nice. They moved to a different location this year, and some students did the montage videos for all the nominees. The food was, as usual, amazing, and DH presented the SaskEnergy award this year. I got a lot of odd looks for my outfit. I guess it could have been more flattering, but it was so fun, I just had to.



A little frumpy, and as usual, no good lighting, but I still love the dress. And the socks. And the boots. And the purse, and the coat. Below is my little rockabilly girl. She actually chose this herself.


I guess she comes by it honestly, anyway!

1 comment:

  1. So much for getting special treatment today! at least they did something special.

    Your outfit is great, you just need to vogue more

    ReplyDelete