Monday, March 23, 2009

Diversions!

Well, I was supposed to work on my FLYlady control journal today, but, I didn't. My DH informed me that he wanted to make him some more deodorant. We started to, and then we got carried away. I made a nice tinted lip gloss for me, some manly body oil for him, steeped some more herbal oils, did a nice stimulating hair oil treatment, a wonderful body scrub, and spent more money on yet more essential oils. Can't make a manly oil without cedar, after all. The deodorant did get made, but we tweaked the recipe. It's amazing how his presence makes me goof off so much. I guess there are downsides to actually being friends with your husband. The girls helped some, but got so caught up in making ramps for their hotwheels, that they let us smell and blend while they cut and taped. And decorated, of course. When girls make ramps for their hotwheels, the ramps must have ribbon on them, don't you know.

Since this was my Sunday, I'm going to do the Monday FLYlady clean tomorrow, anyway. She has a blogtalk radio show on the Monday clean, and a timer and nattering in the background actually seems to help. Stops the mind from wandering to all the other stuff I could be doing. I found lots of in between today. Hopefully that doesn't mean I've filled my quota for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment